Friday, August 1, 2008

Unique searches

Today, there were a few unique searches that brought people to my website. The first was for "North Beach" which is terribly generic. I did a Google search for that myself and my website was no where to be found up to page 25...I got bored with looking for it, but applaud whomever spent the time wading through all of those entries only to land here. My apologies, because I don't think this was very helpful.

The other search was for "Mnt Dew causes anal leakage"...and wouldn't you know it? I'm the fourth website listed! Right under poopreport.com! I feel so accomplished! And also rather worried about what the general public is consuming as there are almost daily searches with "anal leakage" in the title. WHAT ARE YOU EATING? STOP IT! HAVE SOME METAMUCIL AND STOP SHITTING YOURSELF.

There. That was my public service for the day.

No comments: