Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is it just me...

...or is it freaking ridiculous that TRAMPOLINE is considered an Olympic event?? I go from watching Michael Phelps swim his ass off to this girl going "Boing! Boing! Boing!" on an apparatus that most athletes use as training for other, more impressive sports. At least shoot some flaming arrows at her or something...you know, MAKE it perilous. Give us something we could actually get behind.

I mean, we might as well add in "Dishwasher Loading" and be done with it. Incidentally, I would totally take home the gold. I kick ass at making everything fit. Take THAT, Phelps.

1 comment:

Ang said...

i'm with you. it's the first time i had time to watch anything olympics related and i was not impressed. i have no qualms at all now in saying "i don't watch the olympics." sue me and call me un-american (rod!) but that shit is boring.