Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HALF a pump

You know how there is always that one person in the line at your coffee house of choice that has the most complicated drink on EARTH? And everyone behind this person rolls their eyes and moans because we have to sit there and listen while they describe, at length, just how hot, hot, HOT they want their milk to be and did you get that they just wanted HALF a pump of the vanilla flavoring and not the kind with all of the sugar...the LOW sugar kind. And just HALF a pump. And please can they have two cups because even with the protective sleeve, it's just too hot to hold.

I wonder how many points I would be awarded for running over said person in the parking lot? It would be in the name of environmental protection...think of all of the cups that would be saved!

And yes, I know I'm going straight to hell. I have my hand basket all picked out.

1 comment:

Squiddo said...

ha ha, basket that's classic. Jen, I say run 'em over and beg for fogriveness later.