Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday! (Yes, again)

Will all of you people with August birthdays just knock it off? I can’t keep up and plus this blog is going to become one large birthday card if you all don’t just settle down…what goes on in November that everyone seems to procreate?

But to my darling friend Angie, happy birthday! This next year, lets:

1. See many more concerts.
2. Drink wine at Oregano’s.
3. Argue over where to eat dinner and then end up at Zucca’s.
4. Continue to support one another in becoming better versions of ourselves.
5. Stop wondering where we went wrong.
6. Applaud one another when we get it right.
7. Find me my own gays…though I’m deeply in love with the one’s I borrow from you.
8. Start a vegan shoe line.
9. Get you on Color Splash and me on Design Inc.
10. Meet Christian Bale. Though you can have him if I can have Daniel Craig.

That ought to keep us out of trouble. Unless we start with - and just don’t deviate from - #2.

1 comment:

Ang said...

i will certainly share my gays, some appetizers at zucca's, and even wine. but i will never share christian bale. thanks for the lovely wishes, dearest friend. i love you like family and thank my lucky stars kenneth let me friend-thieve you.