Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're not moving!

So it's the night of the election and I can unpack our bags! You all, over there in London, don't need to worry about housing us...which is just as well as Kylie was going to stage a protest. She's heard about your winters and doesn't like layering. It makes her look chunky.

More later, after I recover from our election partying. It involved a lot of sitting in front of the tv and going "Yay!" and then falling asleep, content, on the couch. It wasn't so much the streaking through downtown Mountain View as we had planned, which is just as well as it's cold out. And people would have pointed and laughed.

So I've joined NaBloPoMo, which means that I have promised to blog every day throughout the month of November. That means even on weekends, bishes. It's supposed to be incentive to write, to create. It might actually cause me to tear the skin off of my face or hear happy voices in my head...you know, as opposed to the belligerent ones that usually bounce around in there. But I blog because I love you all...and also because Rod berates me if I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Obama's win last night, I'm now campaigning for NaBloPoMo! Yeah NaBloPoMo! Power to the NaBloPoMo!! I'll admit it, for a minute I thought you made that sh!t up. But, lo and behold, the Google gods do confirm it's existence. See, Jen?! I tell you that I learn something new practically every day from your blog! It's not just for my pleasure and enjoyment, it's also very educational. Just like my mom used to say, "I only berate you because I care." Now throw back the tequila and get cracking on that next post!

Ang said...

thank you ever so much for taking the spotlight of shame off of me. love ya, girl!