Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quantum of Solace spoiler...but not about the plot...so read on...

So, yes, Santa Barbara has been on fire. Los Angeles too, for that matter. Sunsets have been spectacular, we’ve all been talking in sexy voices due to the terrible air and there is a spectacular layer of ash over everything. The rumor is that Oprah’s dogs are staying at the Four Seasons, which makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong since I’m sleeping on a sofa bed without the hope of room service.

Though, the girls did fulfill my vodka request last night. We had dirty martinis before taking in the new Bond film. Without going into detail, I’ll just mention what was missing: sex and Daniel Craig shirtless. SERIOUSLY. If you have someone that looks like that, WHY WOULD HE NOT BE ALMOST NAKED ALL OF THE TIME? And why didn’t I get to see him make out with ANYONE? ANYONE?!? WHY? I’m very upset about this.

We’re going to try to make up for it tonight. Perhaps by getting one of the girls to make out with a guy just so at least SOMEONE gets action. Though if Daniel Craig can’t, we’re all screwed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Craig is licensed to thrill if you ask me. Grrrrrrr!

So, by your description, is it safe to assume that you'd be more than willing to play Pussy Galore or Holly Goodhead to his Bond, James Bond?