Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reasons I enjoy having a blog

1) It’s better than working as a fluffer
2) Provides readers with reassurance that there is someone out there that is crazier than they are
3) It’s something to do when the Tivo "What's playing?" list is emptied
4) My pimp doesn’t seem to mind
5) No need to wear pants
6) It’s acceptable, and encouraged, to drink and blog
7) Can listen to Britney at top volume without judgment
8) My cat brushing business isn’t taking up as much time as I thought it would
9) Rod’s comments
10) It’s fun to make shit up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of optimal efficiencies, my comment today will be a combination of 2+7+9:

"You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night"

Consider yourself lucky, because I showed some restraint. I really wanted to combine 1+4+5+6+7. But I thought to be too stereotypical. Too expected. (Sigh) But thinking of those things does make me smile. It's reminds me of Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.....

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things."

Squiddo said...

Everyone here at once, Wikipedia Fluffer if you don't know what one is. Tough job....

Ang said...

i thought rod finally got his own blog. what happened?

Anonymous said...

Marc, I don't need to look it up on Wikipedia. I saw the movie: http://www.fluffer.com/

Angie, I know, what can I say? I suck. (No pun intended.)