Sunday, November 16, 2008

The end of the weekend...boo...


I know, I know. I KNOW. It's almost midnight and I'm only now getting around to posting. It's been a long day, full of, well, sitting by the beach. As you can see above, the weather was really dreadful. It was hard, sitting out there, working on my tan...being in the hot, hot sun. November in California is really taxing on the soul. It's a good thing we had the afternoon to recover from all of the beach time. Sitting by the pool really helped. That and the white wine...and cheese...and then the additional lounging after all of the wine and cheese. It's been a productive day. Although, I DID get to see miniature donkeys this afternoon! Seriously! I have a small obsession with small horses and donkeys, but I'll go into that later. And no, that's not a euphemism for anything else, so get your mind out of the gutter.

So, more tomorrow, after I arrive back home. And Rod, I am not sporting a huge, new rack. Though I saw so many this weekend that I feel somewhat like clawing my face off in frustration, because OH MY GOD. How can the rest of us, who have NOT opted to have flotation devices installed in our chests, compete with those of you who walk around with your huge boobies thrust out in such a way that no man can be in your presence without being reminded that MY EYES ARE UP HERE??? I mean, I don't think rigorous hair flipping and jazz hands have a similar effect. Which is really too bad, because my jazz hands are something to behold.

1 comment:

Sphincter said...

Sounds rough at the beach out there.

I encountered a lady wearing a push-up bra this evening that was quite disturbing. I'm sure that had I been a man, I would have been accused of pure perviness. But, really, it was like those things came outta NOWHERE. How can that be? I was alarmed by the projection.