Friday, May 30, 2008

When in Rome...

For the next few weeks, I'll be trouncing around Italy, so posting will be light and sporadic. I know, my life is really, REALLY hard. I'm going to do all I can to drink lots of chianti, eat unholy amounts of pasta...and even eat cheese! And I will welcome the lactose intolerance because it will be ITALIAN lactose intolerance, which is far more acceptable.

My goals while in Italy are:
1) To get my rear pinched...
2) To find George Clooney, who I hear is single again, and I'm sure recuperating at his Como estate...
3) Surviving with only 12 items of clothing for 2.5 weeks. Yes...TWELVE. That's ALL. Seriously.
4) To do a lot of art ogling, people watching and just some general sitting on a park bench and watching life go by...

I'll let you know how it goes, internet. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun kids!