Monday, May 19, 2008

Stinson



Kylie thinks that all of her weekends should look like this, and I quite agree. A group of us rented a house in Stinson for the weekend, and it was just enough time to decompress and relax, though I was sad to leave Sunday.

I think I would be a better version of myself if I had a beach house…you know, I could work on building some SERIOUS character while walking barefoot on the sand…with a glass of wine. The world would really be a better place...I'm only thinking of the well-being of everyone who knows me. Truly.

3 comments:

Ang said...

i agree. let's buy a house, bitches!

Jen said...

Right? We'd all be nicer to be around if we could take long walks on the beach every day. Plus, my feet are so smooth from the constant exfoliation...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally sold!! hahaha coutn me in.