Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do you even know who AC/DC IS?

I’ve come to realize that I’m not going to be one of those cool adults who understands teenagers and appreciates their angst and righteous indignation at how adults totally don't get it. It’s annoying. You’re not the only one who has ever been broken-hearted or had these totally amazing and DEEP thoughts. No. And while I hate to stifle your creativity and right to self-expression, you have no wrinkles and thin thighs, so go away and stop bothering me with your AC/DC tight t-shirt (that you probably think you’re wearing with irony) and skinny jeans.

All of this because some high school snot stole my parking space and then called me “Ma’am.” I need tequila.

3 comments:

Ang said...

lord knows i shouldn't huck a stone as my house is quite glassy in nature, but i'm noticing that it doesn't take much to drive you to the tequila lately.

Squiddo said...

Angie, I know. It's not me is it? IS IT??? Perhaps she should put her special "chuck" shirt on?

Anonymous said...

Angie, Angie, Angie: I'm confused right now. Are you the POT or the KETTLE?