Monday, July 14, 2008

Don't tell...

...but I’ve secretly been watching Denise Richards: It’s Complicated. No, Denise, it’s not. That is a horrible misuse of that word. Physics is complicated. Fitting a pair of Christian Louboutains into your monthly budget is complicated. Because you’ve let me into your house and life, I can tell you that perhaps a better title would have been Denise Richards: Suck It, Charlie Sheen or Denise Richards: My Divorce Settlement Was Better Than Yours. But complicated? Not so much.

Also, you have horrible taste in wallpaper.

But I still think you might be fun to have a beer with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been secretly watching Denise Richards ....





....while not wearing pants

Anonymous said...

I know that the summer hiatus is tough for us tv-aholics. But, Denise Richards? Seriously?! WTF?! Didn't she really peak with her girl-on-girl scene with Neve Campbell in "Wild Things" back in '98? Wouldn't your time be better spent with a nice bottle of tequila?

Jen said...

Here's the beauty of my multi-tasking skills. Denise Richards AND tequila.

Ang said...

girl, i highly recommend diving into shows on TLC or HGTV or Green instead of succumbing to the idiocy that is DR: IC. please.