Thursday, June 19, 2008

Italy Play List...

Whenever I travel, I always seem to create an unofficial play list...songs that I go to over and over on my iPod. Normally, I take the opportunity to listen to new music, uninterrupted, but this time around I found myself going back to some old standbys. Perhaps it was because I was in a reflective mood for most of this trip and wanted my mental soundtrack to be comforting and familiar. Either way, here it is. Don't you judge me.

Ride - Cary Brothers
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Collie Man - Simply Stoopid
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie (shut up, Angie)
Remind Me - Royksopp
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Losing a Whole Year - Third Eye Blind
Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
Rise - Eddie Vedder
Sirens - Angles & Airwaves
Belief - John Mayer
Justify - ATB
Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews Band
Running to Stand Still - U2
Simple Kind of Life - No Doubt
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
What You Thought You Needed - Jack Johnson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks called, they need their playlist back

Jen said...

Shut your word hole. (But, I know, right?)

Ang said...

bean is right. you do listen to music that puts folks to sleep. might explain why most folks think of you as a mellow person when those that know you well might beg to differ. ;)

and i will not shut up. fergie blows. missed you TONS at george last night. we're thinking of road-tripping to LA to see him again next week.

Jen said...

Yeah, well, when the brain is chaotic, one needs mellow music so as not to explode...Rod told me it was amazing...you should TOTALLY road trip!