Monday, June 23, 2008

Impressions No. 4...

I have, sometimes, an almost uncontrollable urge to hug complete strangers from behind. This usually happens when I see a someone wearing a shirt that hangs just right off of well-formed shoulders, or wearing an appealing sweater, or who has a great walk, or looks downtrodden (when a hug would HELP). And I wonder if I’m the only person that has this impulse, and if perhaps I should be seeking out medical attention for it? Because sometime, somewhere, there will be a guy who drags himself into an emergency room, turn to a nurse and say “Can you please lance this blond woman from my back? I don’t know where she came from, but she won’t let go.”

4 comments:

Squiddo said...

lance a boil? Like one on that woman Kenny knew in Calcutta?

Anonymous said...

I have the urge to hug a lot of women on my bus . . . a lot . . . in a bad way

Squiddo said...

bad hug is much different than "bad touch"....please don't confuse them.

PS, I like you new moniker.

Ang said...

i consider myself a pretty huggy person but i never feel compelled to hug strangers unless they are hot gay men.