Monday, December 22, 2008

Things Overheard at the Bar This Weekend

"I'm way too sober to be this wet."

"If I start screaming balls, balls, BALLS! she knows to back off."

"Tequila shortens one's idea of personal space."

"I'm sorry...I didn't hear a thing you were saying...I was thinking of blow jobs."

"Everything on this menu looks like a one way ticket to Ass Blow Town."

"It's fun, making him scream like a little girl."

We like to keep it klassy, people. And this is just a short list. An amuse-bouche, if you will - I'm keeping the rest private. You know. For blackmail purposes.

1 comment:

Ang said...

You mean my dampness wasn't going down in the discreet blackmail logs but is top-posted for ALL the world to see?! I'm so proud. Cue Rod discussing how *I* could possibly be anywhere near sober in the general vicinity of a bar and tequila in 3...2...1...