Tuesday, December 2, 2008

At least she waxes

I just put up that new photo of Kylie and realized that it gives you a clear view up her ass. Why I didn’t notice this before is beyond me…it could have had something to do with not being able to get iPhoto open and then being distracted by a chocolate turkey that I found sitting on the counter that suddenly needed my attention. Because if there is a chocolate turkey, and it is past Thanksgiving, one must attend! And also eat! Which I did, and now I have a tummy ache and a photo that portrays the dog version of a money shot. But will I change it? NO! Because iPhoto is still being cranky and now I must go and search for Tums.

So be patient, and just enjoy the rest of the picture. The pretty trees! The mountains in the background! The big, blue sky! And the knowledge that at the end of this particular hike, we were rewarded with margaritas of such strength, of such mind bending properties that I woke up in the backseat of a strange car with my underwear around my ears and “John 3:16” written in pink lipstick on my forehead. Fa la la la LA!

Anyhoo, I’ll do my best to get a different, less offensive photo up by weeks end so that you don’t have to read my blog with one finger covering my dogs butt. Because that can’t be ergonomically correct or good for your neck. Never say I don’t think of my dear readers first.

UPDATE: You'll note our fair pup is now trotting along the beach, backside safely in the shadows. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I really feel I know Kylie...perhaps to well. I would love to know how you taught her how to wipe and swipe so well? Now there is a business need. "Professional dog wiping lessons for your pooch"! I suppose it is the German in you. ;0)(mom would be proud!) goes right along with her NEVER leave the house without clean undies.

Squiddo said...

that is totally hILArious. Funny thing, I noted that on my own shot as well....wait that is my shot.

How about this picture where she seems to be saying, I'm hot AND tired:

http://tinyurl.com/63q8df