Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pink blossoms

The weather has been so fickle lately. We had what my mother referred to as "a REAL German rain" on Sunday. I'm not sure what that implies...that if you stood out in it you'd have a sudden proclivity for Spaetzle and Schnitzel with side of cabbage? Or that you'd suddenly become blond, blue-eyed, precise and efficient (this rain WILL STOP in two more minutes!)? Regardless, it's been wet and then dry and then wet again. And now it's just windy. But I took this the other day on a walk with Kylie and it was a nice reminder that though April seems to need a rather heavy dose of Ativan to deal with its apparent bipolar disorder, that spring is on its way. My lily white skin is looking forward to it. I'm rather sick of people sticking a mirror under my nose to see if I'm still alive and breathing.

No comments: