Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No need to call out the cavalry.

Wow!  That last one was cranky, wasn't it?  I got a few emails from people regarding my state of mind and my need to allow my anger to go.  I suppose it could come across that way, but the point I was trying to make it that perhaps we all ought to revisit the Golden Rule and remind ourselves that what we put out into the universe should reflect what we would like bestowed upon us.  I could use the reminder myself.  Especially when I'm in an annoyed mode and barf all of my cantankerous thoughts onto the internet.  Next thing you know I'll be poking at people with my walking stick if they're mouth breathing in my presence. 

So do not worry.  I'm not descending into a negative vortex.  On most days, I'm positively ebullient!  Just not yesterday.  I just don't cotton to those rude types.  That is all.

2 comments:

Robin B said...

I thought you were dead on! Come move to Alameda - I was stunned by how courteous people are here. :)

Candy said...

People are a LOT more polite here in SD. Friendly even. I found it a bit shocking, but very lovely.
Sissykins