Friday, August 28, 2009

Some things never change.

I touched down in San Diego with my parents yesterday and the first thing out of my mothers mouth was, "OH! We need to go to the store to buy some of that powder so we can, you know, poop!"

The bands back together! It's always good to know I can count on "regularity" being a part of my weekend. Right after "laughter" and "possible girth increase due to too much food." But I brought my Official Eating Pants, so all is well.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you all, but thanks for the reminder of my family and all the fun they can be. Thank you for sharing on all the fun....ouch!

Teresa said...

Eating pants! I just had 10 days in Michigan and I am barely sqeezing into my eating pants. Of course, I read your other blog post and I now know what to do to sure that...watch zumba. I am sure it will wear me out as much as actually doing it. My word.